I have three questions:
1. I set up the above website as a parallax site, but the parallax is not showing up on mobile devices. Does this theme not allow for that, or have I failed to give it the right instructions?
2. On the iPad, the main navigation menu drops down below the level of the logo. Is it possible to reduce the horizontal space allocated to the logo enough to allow the menu to be properly positioned, or is there an alternative solution? I am thinking of suggesting to the client that they put the various disciplines (Acupuncture etc) under the drop-down heading of Services, but that may not be their preferred option.
3. How do I get the Book Now option in the navigation menu to open in a new tab rather than taking the visitor away from the site?
1. Parallax is disabled on all mobile devices due to lack of support. In the future when support becomes more consistent I may allow parallax on mobile.
2. You need to either consolidate the number of top level menu items or use custom CSS to reduce the spacing/font size
Thank you Alek.
When you say not enough support is available for parallax on mobile, to whose support are you referring? Wordpress.org's?
I apologize that a couple of my questions were obviously a little too simplistic. Thank you for helping anyway.
I mean that the majority of touch based mobile browsers do not handle scroll events in a way that is compatible with Camyno, so the parallax effect would not be smooth at all but instead would only update once the scrolling has stopped. No problem at all! I'm glad to help however I can.
Let me know if you need anything else.
My client is asking if there's any more likelihood that you'll be able to allow parallax on mobile devices for this theme soon.
I was not planning on it. But I will consider it for the next version if it is possible.